EKU BIOS Seminar Series
Seminar Series - Fall 2018
NEW LOCATION: Science Building 2221, EKU, Richmond
Light refreshments available at 11:05 am, seminar begins at 11:15
- September 7: Keith Wethington, KDFWR; Mapping habitat using LIDAR and 4-band infrared imagery.
- September 10 (Monday): Dr. Julia K. Bohannon, Vanderbilt University; Enhancing resistance to infection after burn injury with toll-like receptor agonists.
- September 21: KBRIN Applied Stats Lab, University of Kentucky; Common errors in thinking about statistics.
- October 5: Dr. Eric Battaglioli, Georgetown College; Clostridiodes difficile exploits amino acids in the gut associated with dysbiosis in a subset of patients with diarrhea.
- October 19: Dr. Jon Larson, University of Nebraska- Lincoln; Pollinator conservation in urban landscapes.
- October 26: Dr. Dwayne Estes, Austin Peay State University; The Southeastern Grassland Initiative: Charting a new course for conservation in the 21st century.
- November 2: Tom Saielli, American Chestnut Foundation; Early screening potentially blight-resistant American chestnut using small stem assays.
- November 30: Dr. Tony Stallins, University of Kentucky; GIS-based analysis of biogeographic trends in wildlife rehabilitation records from north Florida and their human social dimensions.
Printer friendly: Fall 2018 (pdf), Spring 2018 (pdf), Fall 2017 (pdf), Spring 2017 (pdf), Fall 2016 (pdf), Spring 2016 (pdf), Fall 2015 (archive), Spring 2015 (archive), Fall 2014 (archive), Spring 2014 (archive), Fall 2013 (archive), Spring 2013 (archive), Fall 2012 (archive), Spring 2012 (archive), or Fall 2011 (archive)